Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nice start to march

So the first couple days of March have definitely been interesting!
March 1st: I competed in the Chilly Half Marathon held on the streets of Burlington. I managed to get my fastest time to date and am super pleased! I had a great running partner and amazing support! Heather, Estelle, Angela, Irene, Josie, Erin, Jodie and Mitchell all came to root me on - it's amazing to know you have friends who are there for you and want to celebrate your wins! Thank you! We also went to a fab brunch at the Waterside cooker over looking the water - totally recommend it! (My stats: Time - 1:44.52, Category place - 6/127, Place amongst females - 76/1262)
March 2nd: The most interesting Bachelor finale. Yes that's right I sat down for a total of 3 HOURS - dear lord - to watch Jason make a mockery of both men and women. For some reason I started watching this season (please note I totally do not agree with the concept...what type of girl would date a guy who is dating 25 other women ... and who constantly has to try and impress him!) and found this season quite interesting...however last night just took the cake for me! Poor Melisssa, I definitely felt for her - and then to see Molly come on - though if I was still in love with Jason I don't know what i would do - i definitely would have loved her to say "in your dreams buddy!". Plus what's up with the show being on for an hour tonight? Is Jason going to realize that after 24 hours that really he in fact loves Gillian or even Deanna. Pardon me buddy, get yourself together! (I give him props for choosing a killer ring...the other 2 weren't too shabby either) Alright enough said.
March 3rd: Had an interview with tdsb! cross your fingers! (Won't find out until June tho)