Tuesday, March 24, 2009

wish list

so I'm not really sure when the shift occurred and I actually can't believe I am admitting to this...but lately when I make my trips over seas I eagerly await my first trip to Ted Baker on Grafton. now for those of you who know me, know that Top Shop previously has always been first on my list, sometimes I even hit up the store on my first day here...but i don't know lately I am finding the styles and the quality of the clothes to be so so...is it because I am getting older? I don't know? (I am walking away with some killer TopShop jeans...but that's beside the point) When I walk into Ted Baker I instantly find a million and three things I adore!! Including a fab dress that though I checked every day just didn't seem to be available in my size...and I will be leaving empty handed knowing that it could have been my next occasion dress (pic doesn't do it justice...believe me!)! (ps. my purple dress with frills: from Ted Baker) Oh to have money! Jen and I always seem to walk in there dreaming of the day we can actually buy some pieces to bring our wardrobe and accessory collection up to par! So for anyone going on a europe vacay check to see where your nearest Ted Baker shop is and hit it up! www.tedbaker.com

pps. Congrats to Ireland Rugby who beat Wales in the Grand Slam 6 Nations tourny! It took them 61 years to bring back the trophy! Fair play to them! It was a great game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so haven"t heard from you...Florida this weekend??? I can still book it!!!