Monday, November 2, 2009

miss d&d bryce

BIG NEWS!....soo this morning I had my HR meeting with the Peel Board to be signed onto the OT list...yay!Annnd tomorrow I have my HR meeting again with the Peel Board to sign my paper work for the permanent 0.1 Planning Time (drama and dance) position! holla! I am officially going to be a Peel board teacher - south side! Though I am at the bottom of the totem pole...my little foot is in the door and I will be teaching drama and dance to the kindergartens (starting tomorrow) with the biggest smile imaginable! :)

ps. also got the h1n1 vaccine today...I know there are mixed emotions about it all, but I believe in the medical system and the act of prevention, and seeing as I am in the high risk category (female in her late 20's) I thought it would be in my best interest. my arm is a wee bit sore tho. c'est la vie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Erin that is awesome news!! Those little ones will be lucky to have you! What school are you at?
xo elecia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin! All the best!
Ryan and Erin

little h. said...

dance... dance and drama...hahah...im totally coming to be a special guest one day...hahah..shake and shimmy with whatever you've got!

Holly said...

Yay!! Congratulations Erin!! You'll be the best teacher!! xo