Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ottawa

So this weekend I made my 3rd ever trip to Ottawa. My first and second trip also happened not too long ago. Every visit really makes me appreciate Canada a little more - I have seen lots of the world, but have yet to really see my own country - so it's nice to be venturing out. It also makes everything much more fantastic when Chris reserved a room at the Westin on Friday night that over looked the Parliament. Gorgeous!! Saturday was spent running along the canal (which I have a future skating date with!), having lunch with some of Chris' friends, meeting Brody Carriere, and having some din and playing domino's in Smith Falls. A great escape. And now the weekend seems so long ago! But am looking forward to another great weekend ahead!
ps. I have been supplying every day since I have been signed on....and I love it!! I know I know supplying is much different than having your own class, but I am just so happy I took a leap of faith and went into teaching! :)
pps. Happy 30th Birthday to Josie! May all your dreams come true! You are an amazing friend and I wish you a lifetime of smiles and laughter! xo
ppps. My vote: Mya and Dmitry (though Derek and his partner should have been in the top 3 and would have perhaps won! - However no one tops Shawn from last year!)

No comments: