Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet November

November 18th already?! where does time go? I feel like lots has happened in the past couple weeks...but can exactly pin point what. anywho...drum roll please...one of my fav yoga instructors, Kinndli, has now opened up her Power Yoga Canada studio in Clarkson. Great space, resembles a space I would like my 'one day in the future studio' to look like (I can dream). She opened up November 2nd...but seeing as I have been sick, and then have been trying to get my running back up to snuff I have only had my first visit today. At the moment she has a $20 special. $20 for as much yoga as you can handle for 10 days. So check out the website: http://www.poweryogacanada.com/ for the class schedule. An FYI from me to you. See you there!
ps. Sooo on Friday night one of my good friends Kim was in town. Her and her boyfriend organized a fantastic set menu din at the lovely Grace Restaurant on College. At one point in the night, Kim and Rich went missing and came back with tears and smiles! Kim and Rich are now engaged!! What a fabulous moment! I was so happy to be a part of it. It's so lovely to witness true happiness and to see one of your good friends so much in love! Congratulations Kim and Rich! xo
pps. Kim's ring is gorgeous!!! I of course had a little try on session....sigh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!!! No 90 minute classes!!! Where exactly is this place? Is it just beyond the tracks on Clarkson Rd? I think there was a fitness place there before...If it is...they have some good space there. Went to Bikram yesterday...almost died!!!
Mom
Finally another posting from you...was checking daily!!! glad to see your posting again!!!