Friday, January 15, 2010

drum roll please

...I have completed my 3rd adult sized sweater! yay! (cell phone pic - of front and back) though my first one is hidden deep in my closet, and my second one is way too big...I find myself taking baby steps, and this time around am very proud of my creation...still a long ways to go but I am getting there! However, yes there is a however, I may have run out of the grey wool, and go figure this specific grey was discontinued North American wide. I was running around like a mad woman! Ha! So it would have been finished perhaps a couple weeks ago...c'est la vie. Also of course, because I think I am much taller than I actually am, it will be more of a jacket that can be worn with my leggings. Now I just need a warm cup of hot coco and to cozy up by the fire. For all you knitters out there: click on the link below if you would like to try it out for your self. Can also do a 'him' sweater...just an idea. Reindeer Sweater
ps. thanks Sam for the 22k'er we did this morning. i needed u every step of the way! thanks for being there for me! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done...my Birthday is just around the corner!!!!!
Mom xoxo