Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kim's weekend!

So this past weekend a bunch of us gals celebrated Kim's bachlorette! What an amazing weekend, celebrated by such amazing females. I love hanging out with some of my best friends, but also love meeting and getting to know the important females in Kim's life. We all had so much fun, and really got to share thoughts, feelings, dancing and cocktails with each other. Friday night we of course started the weekend off at the Kim's parents house (hands down best house in Mississauga), with some amazing food, wine, bon fires, dancing, pin the..., questions& more questions, discussions, and strolls along the water. Fab night...to then wake up after our slumber party in her parents room, to have again some more fab food, a walk through jack darling, a jog, to then slowly get ourselves ready for a night on the town! After our sketch limo ride, we made it to Nood (totally recommend) on Queen West, where some other gals were awaiting Kim's arrival. After a delish din we then holla'd a cabbie to Ultra...and this is where life went down hill for me :( For the majority of the night, things were lots of fun, we were all catching up, enjoying our company, to then realize there is a dance floor on the main level. holla! We danced our hearts away, for a little while, and then I decided to join my fellow dancers up on this run way sort of thing...and CRASH!! I didn't quite make it up, and landed on my back (yes I was that girl!). I have the largest bruise I have EVER seen, and have yet to be able to walk/sit/stand normally. Argh!!! I went to the Chiropractor for the first time on Monday to get an adjustment, acupuncture and some sort of electrical current, and I still have not seen improvement - the doctor even said I did quite a number on myself. I go again today at 5. Cross your fingers! This year has officially been the year of injuries. I think it's my body telling me I am no longer in my 20's. So here's to a speedy recovery! This pain I am feeling is a night mare. boo hoo!!!
ps. Kim, Liz and Cathy! Thanks for an amazing weekend! (Despite my mis-hap!!). Can't wait for September!

No comments: