Friday, July 2, 2010

there's always a first

This morning my mom and I did our first live (always done his tapes) Baron Baptiste class at PYC...and it was great!! I then somehow got convinced my my mom to stick around on the lovely long weekend and attend the Yoga Foundations in Action Workshop being held in Toronto at the Westin this weekend. Sure why not?!?! So with a little bit of sponsoring, I will be attending and spending the weekend doing yoga. oh dear! Tonight is a 2 hour meeting, followed by Saturday doing yoga and additional 'stuff" from 8am - 9pm and Sunday from 8am - 6:30pm. We are last minute joiners so for any of you out there who would like to come visit: baronbaptiste.com or poweryogacanada.com to check out more information. hope to see you there! namaste :s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time...left a message earlier, but it disapeared!!! What gives???
Mom

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!! xo P