Monday, July 26, 2010

My checklist

I realized over the weekend that I do not have any concrete goals. I have things I want to achieve, but nothing I have really given myself a timeline for. I think because over the past year or so I accomplished lifelong goals of mine and I have been over the moon about them. But now is the time I am ready to write down some more goals...I've always been told, if you don't sit down, reflect, and write down your goals, you will never be accountable for achieving them. So here goes...within the next 5 years or less I will (in no particular order):
1. Complete a long course Triathlon (or more than 1)
2. Become debt free - yes career changes can do that
3. Climb to base camp or higher on Mt. Everest
4. Get my yoga instructor level 1 certificate
5. Achieve an A4 status in teaching
6. Raise $2,500 or more for the Ride to Conquer Cancer (June 2011) and of course participate in the event (Team Hope)
Wish me luck!! I can, and I will...watch me ;)
"The tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching our goals,
The tragedy of life is not having goals to reach for."

1 comment:

Josie said...

Miss Erin, I'm impressed with the goals you have written down but I would like you to remind you of one goal that you have missed. That goal is to take care of your body.

When I say that, I mean that you need to take the time it needs to heal from injury, to take it easy when it tells you that you have done too much, and embrace the fact that being healthy also means taking time out and relaxing....Sound good?