Sunday, September 9, 2007

Seasons are changing...

Just yesterday Jen, and Kim were up at the cottage celebrating the beginning of summer....and now all of them have left (Jen to Ireland and Kim to Montreal). I guess from now on that's the way life goes...as we all can't be next door neighbours and live in a perfect world...or can we?...love and life decisions takes you to all sorts of places. Any who Jen just left for Italy with Chris to meet up with Fraser....I am itching to hop on a plane! Just a couple more weeks and I will be re-visiting Dublin...sigh!
So as you can tell in my previous entry I was all set to participate in a 100km race this morning...but the weather took control and we had to opt out of the race due to the safety of riding in the rain. I was super pumped about riding, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. So instead I went for a run (fav time of year to run!) and will look out for the next chance to race! peace out!

No comments: