Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Product endorsement

When working for L'Oreal I was able to try almost all products under the sun. Now, no longer working there I still venture over to the Maybelline wall when I make a little visit to Shoppers. A few weeks ago I picked up the new"Instant Age Rewind® Double Face Perfector", that was on a floor stand in the aisle (curious to try something new)....and since then I have never left home without it. So I thought I would share my find...it's a concealer and under eye highlighter all in one...fab product! (It leaks a wee bit...but it's worth it, and maybe over time when MNY receives customer feedback they will fix this?!). Just an FYI for anyone who is looking for a great new beauty product :) Night night! (anyone want to share their beauty secrets...by all means please let me know)
Ps. As if Labour day weekend has come and gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I have a FYI as well. Ashleigh Dempster was over this weekend and she was telling me about a web site www.netaporter.com You probably already know about it but it's my new go to...I am going to even try buying on it. Check it out
Mom xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Another great concealer is the Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Touch. You can get it at HR.
Fab-u-lous!