Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tour De Force

(Sunday: DID NOT ATTEND DUE TO RAIN...sniff sniff...Next race - end of September)
Tomorrow at 8:00am I am crossing the start line with Andrew's mom and racing in a 100km bike race in Carlisle. Ahh! Not sure if I am ready to do 100km's, as I only ever do 50k rides...but we will see. Completing a bike race was one of my goals for the summer (and a life time goal) so after a 4 hour bike ride or so I will have achieved a personal goal! There's no better feeling than that! So tonight will be a peaceful night... after yoga today i went with jen to best buy and I bought "breakfast at Tiffany's" (yes it's true i have never seen it)...so I will be putting my feet up, drinking a million litres of water or so and hoping to god I do well tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes. Namaste!

No comments: