Sunday, February 24, 2008

Red Carpet at the Oscars

She wins the award again...best dressed on the Red Carpet (in my opinion) goes to Cameron Diaz! I especially love the fact that she looks as if she had just stepped off the beach, walked into a salon, swept her hair in a perfect tie back and made her way over to the awards with no stress. I also loved that she didn't get her roots touched up and her hair still looked fab: but as Josie and I discussed she does know she looks fab, JT eat your heart out (she could have chosen another clutch though...very Aldo'ish) Second place is a tie and the award goes to.... Anne Hathaway & Forset Whittakers' wife; Keisha. Anne had me at Devil Wear's Prada (though she has to constantly win me over as I have never really been a fan) but she did look stunning tonight and can prove to all of us living in the wintery north that porcelain skin can look exquisite on some (just not on me)...and Keisha Whittaker had a fantastic dress on; it was perfect!

7 comments:

little h. said...

totally agree re. cameron...did you see daniel day lewis's wife's dress...barf on a stick!

Anonymous said...

I also loved Cameron's dress but I disagree with the hair. As she gets older I think she needs a little more help...O Natural didn't quite work. She could have looked better. Loved Heidi's dress, but she is a pro!!
Mom xo

Anonymous said...

oh ya I loved Jennifer Garner's hair. I am not really a fan of hers but she looked stunning!!
Mom xo

E. Bryce said...

I totally loved Jennifer Garner's Hair! It looked great! I didnt like Heidi's dress tho...I liked the piece that went around the back of her neck, but I thought she looked too much like a plastic barbie?! A little over the top. (of course she is beautiful...but last night she was a little overboard!)
ps. How is fla with everyone? Wish i was there! xox cute pics of mitchell!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED forest whita'whatever's wife's dress! ...that's the kind of dress you will see me in on my wedding day ....one day!
I agree with your mum...Diaz' hair needed some help. The problem is she DID look like she had just stepped off the beach. You're not at the beach hunny - you are at the OSCARS! Grab your hairstylist!

Anonymous said...

oh ps. ....that was me. ~z

...thanks for your help tonight! see ya tomo!

Anonymous said...

I saw Heidie on Leno...and she is a little ditzzy...pretty girl...but??? Love Seal!!!!
Momxo Mitchell is soooo cute...he is smiling alot and even gooing!!! cute
wish you were coming here..
mom xo