Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spice Girls!


Here is an example of what a concert feels like from Seat 9 & 10 in 12th row on the floor... A-MAZING! Tonight Steph and I had an amazing time at the Spice Girls concert and we were overly shocked by how good our seats were. Steph even got a high five from baby spice. Incredible...it was more than I hoped it would be!! The songs, our seats, the dancers, the Spice Girls and all their moves and of course their costumes were all designed by Roberto Cavalli and they were fabulous! I would go again in a heart beat! "Slam your body down and wind it all around...." Here are a few pictures of the amazing concert! ps. thank you steph & Mr. Dold! Super nice of you!! xoPs. I took these pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! haha thankyou so much for taking me erin! best concert ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, that must have been such an amazing experience!! can't believe that you got the best seats!! I would love to run a marathon one day, good luck! :) Take care! X

Anonymous said...

My favourite spice girls song is "Goodbye". I also like "When 2 become 1."