Saturday, April 12, 2008

April Showers

Well I have officially sat down to start my long overdue assignment that is to be handed in on Monday...and other than finding something to eat for dinner, I am going to be parking myself in this chair until it's complete (as i have had a few nice distractions). Last night I went out for dins with Box and Compton. We went to Mama Martino's (I think that's what it was called), and if you enjoy a healthy Italian meal this place is the spot to go! I had eggplant Parm and it was de-lish! It was also great to catch up and dish on life. Then today a bunch of ladies went over to the Wellon's residence to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Heather and Lyndon's baby girl. Holly graciously hosted a baby shower for Heather. Yummy food and great company! And so here I am procrastinating as much as I can before I dive into my work...and as most know I tend to need something on in the background (Tv, music, movies, etc) so that I am able to concentrate...however one of my all time fav movies is on....The Notebook! I love love love this movie! Fav scene:
Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over
(ahh so romantic!)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNKrCuPGtzY&feature=related
I also love in the movie when Noah is narrating a letter he wrote to Allie...
Noah: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah
Ah so good! Ok back to work for me! Thought I would share! Ps. I am sending good luck vibes to Andy! Abra-cadabra...open door! Pps. 5 more sleeps! xo Ppps. 32k tomorrow! Holley molley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the shower?? did Heather like the socks??
Movies...you must get that from your dad. It is 7am and he is watching Serindipity...his new download

little h. said...

i loved the socks! thanks so much! too cute.