Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In my opinion...

As I was browsing through the most recent posted pictures on Teddy&Moo (will start homework soon), I came across this photo of Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna. For some reason it seemed to stop me in my tracks! Gwyneth I find is always on top of all the trends and always looks so polished in every photo she finds herself in...but today is the first time where she looks as if she picked up the closest things to the door and threw them on her back...and let me tell you, i love this version of her! The jacket could go, but I love the fact that she looks au natural, yet still gorgeous. Madonna however, needs to step away from her constant Ed Hardy uniform and venture to something more simple. While we are on the topic of celebs and workout gear...did anyone see Oprah yesterday? Let me first state I am a HUGE fan of Mariah Carey, and am always excited to hear the next latest and greatest hits she has and I congratulate her on her status of "one upping Elvis", but her sense of style is a wee bit over the top. On Oprah yesterday she was going into detail about her new fitness and nutrition regime and how she toned up her bod....and as always I was intrigued...but as the video clip started rolling and I saw Mariah in heels, leg warmers and a cat suit doing an arm exercise I couldn't help but roll my eyes and say "Pa-leeeease!!" I am all for one wanting to look fab on Oprah, but could she not have gone to lulu grabbed a stylish get up and put a sweet pair of kicks on? I dunno? As Mad Dog on 99.9 said, Mariah is the kind of girl you would find in lingerie running on a treadmill. Too funny!

No comments: