Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Product Endorsement #2

I am usually one for sticking to routine, when I find something I love I usually go with it and hardly ever change it up (and some cases never change it! Oakville roll at Ami sushi, spicy salmon at Dai Ichi, Starbucks tazo chai's, phad thai at thai chef, apple for afternoon snack, gatorade for running, etc...) And for the past year or so my daily breakfast during the week includes a fruit shake blended from my Magic Bullet (drinking as I drive to work, class or placement). I never switch up this routine! As I was drinking my shake this morning, I couldn't help but think how awesome the 'bullet' is and how everyone should have one. Even as I was heading to Ireland for the week I was thinking I should somehow get one over there....my mom is even hooked and has one in Florida. Anywho, so for all of you who are always on the go and need something convenient I SERIOUSLY recommend getting yourself a magic bullet! You just put the ingredients in, turn it upside down, blend away, turn it right side up and walk out the door! http://www.buythebullet.com/
My daily shakes include:
  • Ground up flaxseeds
  • Pomegranete juice
  • Orange juice
  • Organic vanilla yogurt
  • Frozen mixed berries
  • A 1/2 banana
  • 1 scoop of vegan protein powder

4 comments:

DRA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DRA said...

Erin ... I must say that although I have never experience the pleasure of brewing something up with the magic B, the 'infomercial' is one of the worst EVER! It's a shame that such a great product (supposedly) has such a poor way of marketing it. However, maybe they feel that because it is so good they didn't have to try hard?? hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I also try and use mine everyday, I use fresh berries instead of frozen and I also add Pure Acai (which is from the acai palm tree grown along the Amazon river). Acai is considered one of the healthiest fruits on the planet and with way more antioxidants that blueberries or pomegranates It is called the perfect food.
Mom XO

E. Bryce said...

ha ha...thanks mom, did you read that on the Acai package?!? jk! Dave the informercial may be terrible but the Magic B is awesome! It can do all that it's claimed to do :)