Monday, August 25, 2008

The end of summer

Today officially marks the last day of summer. I head back to class first thing tomorrow morning and then start my placement on Tuesday. Though I am going into my placement (lil' LP) with my two feet on the ground...I can't help but be a little nervous, excited, stressed, happy and a touch overwhelmed about what the next few months will hold (especially since my teach emailed me to warn me about how busy things are going to be). eeek! Any who, so my last few days of summer were spent with some of my friends...I was a bit of a no-mad and felt all over the place, but I enjoyed having convo's about life, love and playing the odd drinking game to get things rolling. Too bad the lack of sleep from the weekend kicked Katie and I to the ground our first couple k's this morning, but we managed to finish our 33km's in good time, and actually quite enjoyed ourselves (i am speaking on behalf of both of us!).
Here is to students and teachers who are approaching the end of the summer...."may every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace!"
Ps. Next summer, I will be one of Katie's bridesmaids!!!!!!.and I can't be more excited and extremely honoured to know I will be part of Katie and Sean's amazing, special, and most fantastic day!!! Yay!

No comments: