Friday, August 15, 2008

InStyle

Yesterday the best magazine ever arrived in my mailbox…the September issue of InStyle…it’s a mammoth! As I was approaching my house at the end of a work day (and by ‘my’ I mean my parents house), I saw the fat-est magazine stuffed inside the mailbox and knew it was that time of year again! So I grabbed it from the front door, ran upstairs, immediately put on my favourite stretched out most comfy lulu gear, propped up my pillows on my bed, put Oprah on that I had pvr’ed from earlier in the day and attempted to read through my addition of the bible! I have only read through ½ of it, but so far so good! I am saving the rest for when I am up north relaxing on the dock…ahh the life! Once I get through it I will let you know what’s hot for the fall (hopefully it’s what I already have in my closet…as my wallet has never been so hurtin’….boo hoo).
Ps. is it me or has the summer not flown by in the blink of an eye? I have one more week of work and then school starts…jeez la-weez!
Pps. I am still hoping that Canada brings home a medal! I have faith! Another fav Olympic moment...when the US gymnastics team performed like crazy last night....“In life, as in dance, grace glides on blistered feet”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you forgot to take your new In Style home from the cottage tonight. I will just have to get into my Muskoka chair right now and have a read....Yeh!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Mom xo

little h. said...

i read it today...and can i just say i love michael kors...he is a fab man. now...i just feel like shoppping!