Monday, August 11, 2008

Kick'n It Old Skool

Friday night the class of '99 and then some celebrated Mike and Brooke's engagement and upcoming wedding at the Brema resident. It was an awesome night - with lots of laughs, drinks and pictures ;) I couldn't help to reminisce a bit though; as Brema's house brings up lots of memories...especially since my old house since grade 7 was always just a 'hop over the fence' bit away. It's such a great feeling though to know that after all these years we can all get together again and have a hoppin' good time! Ha! It's also cool that all our of significant others gel so perfectly! So thank you to our gracious hosts and hostesses and cheers to mike and brooke!
(I was going to include a group shot of the night...but just as I was going to download my photos to my lovely surprise I realized I forgot my memory card up north...so will update at a later date!)
Ps. Katie and I just got back from a 29km run...holley molley...Friday night may have hindered our performance...just a weee bit!
Pps. Fav Olympic moment this far has been watching the girls bike race and the mens swimming! amazing!

No comments: