Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Florida

2nd weekend and counting! I could totally get use to this life style! Katie and I have had a great week in Naples...lots of laughs, chats, wine, shopping, champagne, tanning and movies...a perfect end to teachers college, and I could do it all again. Oh wait I am going to be (will be here until the 5th!) After getting a blessing from the snow gods, Katie was able to change her flight and stay an extra day; which was nice as she got to meet and spend time with Jodie, Mitchell and my
Dad who all arrived yesterday (planes and automobiles). This week as luck would have it, I also fully jumped into triathlon training...eesh! The group I train with just so happen to all be in Naples, FLA. So my bike made its way here, and I have been biking, swimming and running most days. I have never trained this hard, and though I have always thought I could handle my own, these tri people are kicking my butt! Tomorrow morning they have me joining their crew and we are biking a total of 90km. oh my gosh! Anywho as I might be in a coma tomorrow night, I will muster enough energy to welcome my mom and brother as they will be arriving from the wintery north to join us in amazing Mediterra!
ps. random pics from our night in town :p

No comments: