Friday, December 12, 2008

"Good afternoon class..."

Today marked my last day of teacher's college! Amazing! It's been quite an experience and I have truly enjoyed all my placements and the friends I have met...but I am so ready to take on my own classroom. Though I know this will be a long process to get to that point, I am excited and blessed to have made the decision to become a teacher!
Signing off for now: Miss Bryce!
ps. only teacher pic i could find! ha!
pps. Happy Birthday Dad xo love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing!
You will be an amazing teacher!
....so good to chat today. Have a great holiday....xoxo, z

Holly said...

Congratulations Miss Bryce!!!!

little h. said...

can i help you decorate your classroom when you get one? im a great "sign-maker" ;)