Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!

So I have been sort of living the dream...and each new day I get more and more comfortable in this lifestyle. It's also nice that people from home have made there way into Naples! ... however, I totally know that this cushy bubble will pop and in no time I will be back in the snow wishing I was either on the beach or going for a bike ride. One day I hope to find myself living in the sunshine; it just doesn't get better than this!

May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet; enough trials to keep you strong; enough success to keep you eager; enough faith to give you courage; and enough determination to make each day a good day!

Tonight the clan is heading into old Naples for a catered affair; but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new years bash...and a 2009 filled with possibilities and happiness!

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Happy New Year Erin! I miss you and glad to hear that everything is going well down in Naples. I wish I was there right now getting rid of my white white skin. Here's to a great 2009! Can't wait for you to come home.