Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Team Brit

She's making her come back...Britney Spears is doing the rounds and is showing she is here to stay and turn her life around! (Though who really thought she left?...baby steps of course) As I have always said I am game for a come back and I welcome what Britney is bringing to the stage. Thought she looked fab for her pre-taping of the Rockefeller lighting segment. A nice black tailored jacket with a bit of flair. Previously we would have seen some sort of nappy faux fur with some sort of message displayed across her chest. Tune in tonight on NBC to see Britney glammed up right.
Ps. Next week is my last week of Teacher's college and Katie and I will be heading to Florida on Saturday! Amazing!

~ My heart and thoughts go out to the Dwyers ~

No comments: