Saturday, December 27, 2008

This morning as I attempted to wake up I felt a desperate need to stay in my sleep coma and get up when my body allowed me to! These last couple weeks I felt as if I was and am in super over drive, definitely testing myself physically...and though I love this new chapter in my life it's nice to have a morning to myself and to prepare myself slowly for the day.
"find life experiences and swallow them whole. travel. meet many people. go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. try everything. exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life." ~ lawrence k. fish
Jodie and Mitchell left for home yesterday...it was great to have them here and to celebrate Christmas with them - we are all constantly mesmerized by Mitchell and can't help but to sit in silence and watch him. It's just so amazing how fast Mitchell is growing, and the new things he learns to do everyday! He will be 1 yrs old on January 6th! So surreal! Alright time to make some tea to wake myself up! Hope everyone had a very merry christmas!

1 comment:

little h. said...

um mitchell is getting cuter and cuter! love that pic!