Thursday, January 8, 2009

1 year already!

Gosh...where does the time go? Mitchell is 1 year already! Tuesday night we celebrated Mitchell's birthday in Bryce fashion: Chicken parm, ceaser salad, 2 cakes and some vino! yes please! Though I felt a desperate need for the new year to begin....as for me a lot of life changing events occured...and I also want to look back on 2008 and only think happy thoughts. So here's to 2008 the year: Mitchell, Estelle, Irene, and Cohen were born (I'm sorrry if I missed any!); I completed 2 marathons, and a sprint tri (thought I would sneak that in there), Josie, Dave, Cam & Erin got married; Katie, Sean, Zarine, George, Erin, Ryan (congrats E&R!! I have yet to pass on my wishes!) and a few others got engaged and it was the year I finished teacher's college! May we all look back on our years and try to think only happy thoughts and close the chapters we need to! Peace out!

No comments: