Friday, January 16, 2009

Product Endorsement #3

I've never been one for scented body lotions and washes. I am pretty standard and tend to go for the timeless johnson&johnson baby lotion. However, this Christmas my parents aka mom bought my sister and I both a body lotion and body wash from the "La Source" collection at Crabtree & Evelyn. It's pretty damn good! Everytime I use it I feel as if I am at the spa, it's such an amazing smell. It also reminds me of Florida...which is what I need on frigid days like today. Anywho thought I would pass on the word...so good!
Side note: For all you winter drivers out there this is a message not to be missed! We runners, who are running on the side of the road, hate to share the road with you just as much as you hate sharing it with us (especially Lakeshore drivers). However, there is not much we can do as the sidewalks are horrendous and unfortunately can not be used as a running path. We understand you may have to swerve a slight bit so we can all fit on the road and we do understand that that may be annoying, however, it's just the way it's got to be! please do not honk at us, and or try to come super close in order to prove a point. We are doing the best we can to stay out of your way - please return the favour! Merci, from your neighbourhood runners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it...I will try and get some more when I'm out at the Outlet Mall!
Mom xo