Monday, January 12, 2009

Update: Best Dressed

Well my friend Cameron Diaz wins it again....best dressed at the Globes (in my opinion). Though I know most of you will say what's with the hair? I still feel she can pull off the glam beach girl look! Ps. She also deserves the best 'pipes' award!
Second place goes to Heidi Klum! Love the 80's inspired dress. Not too sure about her shoes, but she of course can pull it off. Fair play. I missed most of the show, however got to see the most important awards at the end of the night. I still don't get how some movies/shows/actors can win an award if their movie isn't even out in theatre's yet! hmmm? Biggest upset for me was the fact Leo D. yet again did not receive a globe. I feel he gets missed every year and he is a superb actor - even though he was nominated for Revolutionary Road...to me that is one movie I don't think I will enjoy! I have read most of the book and finally gave up on it because it was putting me to sleep! Movie I would most likely want to see from seeing the awards last night is: Slum Dog Millionaire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Kate Winslott?? looked pretty amazing and like the fact that she loves working with Leonardo!!! Good couple!!