Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10k Benz

For all of you looking for a goal to set for yourself...why not sign up for the Mercedes-Benz Oakville 10k race held on Sunday April 26th. You can either speed walk or run. I hear through the grape vine the swag bag and medal is not to be missed. Some of the proceeds go to the United Way of Oakville and also those who cross the finish line get registered to win a Mercedes Benz for the year. Yes Please! I have no affiliations with this race, just thought I would pass on the word as it's always nice to see a familiar face on race day. The run will start and finish on the sprawling park-like campus of 98-year-old Appleby College, this one-loop flat course will traverse through picturesque tree-lined Oakville – the running capital of Canada. So come one - come all!
www.mercedes10k.com
ps. fees go up Feb 28th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could do that, but not sure it will be warm enough yet!!
Mom xo Get Jodie to do it and I will as well.
Mom xo

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun - maybe Tim, the baby and I will come down and do the 1KM
walk and then be there to see you guys finish........
elecia