Saturday, May 2, 2009

If i were a scarf

...this is the scarf I would want to be. Ran across this on laineygossip and fell in love with it. Looks to be the perfect weight, length, colour, size and to top it off...it's Chanel. Fab in every way. One day?!?!
ps. Heading out for Steph's birthday celebrations tonight...Kevin and Dave have planned quite the outing. Though Jodie and I can only make the pre-drink at the King Edward...I'm excited to be raising a glass to celebrate her day. (side note: Jodie and I will be running 10kms down Yonge street tmrw with Mitchell in a running stroller. Sporting Life 10k here we come)
pps. April showers...brings May flowers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that scarf as well!!! How much is it u think?

little h. said...

lets by it together and we can co-own it!

E. Bryce said...

sounds like a plan to me. We could set up a monthly rotation!