Wednesday, May 6, 2009

weather for the weekend

So it's officially a couple days to go before my big day - actually getting more nervous than I thought. I think it's because of the pressure of accomplishing a goal of mine - qualify for boston. argh! however, when receiving an email from a fellow runner in regards to the weather I almost died! 475km/h winds! dear lord! ha! nice prank. It is however going to be rainy with 35km/h winds that I am bummed out about it. Me and wind don't mix...I would take any other weather. Wind just plays with my head and blows me all over the show. Anywho so here's hoping the weather gods are asleep on Sunday! To all other runners! Good luck...and bring it on!

Mike Fanelli, club coach- "I tell runners to divide a race into thirds. Run the first part with your head, the middle part with your personality, and the last part with your heart."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the run on Sunday. We will be there with you at various parts in the run to push you through!!!!
Mom xo