Saturday, May 23, 2009

Twenty Divine!

On Thursday I celebrated my 29th birthday with some of my closest girlfriends! holley molley! We celebrated in my kind of fashion; drinking wine and eating sushi at Mye Japanese Restaurant. I'm not going to get all sappy as they all just received an email from me....but I'm so happy to have such amazing women in my life who cheer me on and stand by my side (especially when I need them the most). Anywho instead of reflecting on the year passed as I did the previous year, I thought why not jump into my last year in my 20's (sniff) with my head held high and ready for anything! Here's to dreams coming true! Peace out! xo
ps. photos taken from the night weren't so hot so thought I would collaborate some stylin' pics of you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! what a bunch of glameous females...even if I do say so myself
Had a lot of fun celebrating your birthday with you, and your friends. Here's to your last year in your 20's and all that it's going to bring
Love you!!!
Mom xo

Josie said...

Love the collage Erin! I had a fun night too. Here's to a great year ahead!

little h. said...

nice representation of us all! hee hee ...it was a great night!

little h. said...

esp. stef...easy glamour shot!

Anonymous said...

Your more recent blog entries have jogged this poem by Don Raye from my memory. It is called Life's Lesson:
"The fierce wind rages
And I see how the trees survive
They have learned to bend."
Keep on celebrating.