Friday, December 11, 2009

if i were a fab coat

...this is the coat I would love to be! Kate Hudson sporting a fabulous grey fur. Ah one day. ps. her hair and choice of drink also top notch!
soo as I prepare myself for a run in the morning, I can't help but watch a little tv. Just finished watching Julia and Julie (very good!) kind of made me want to appreciate cooking. kind of. anywho as the movie finished a special on Tiger Woods terrible choices was airing on dateline. oh man oh man! Growing up in a golf family and knowing just how amazing Tiger Woods is at his sport...and also not hearing anything about his personal life other than his love for his family...I found it utterly shocking about the most recent news of his million Mistresses. pleease! what is this world coming too...and who are all these tarts that feel like he 'loved them'. He is married and cheating!! He doesn't love you! What gets me fired up is that he didn't just cheat once or twice, as far as the media knows it could be up to 11 tarty tarts. My heart breaks for Elin. To experience a heart break from your one who ends up cheating on you is truly painful...and I only hope for Elin and her children that this media frenzy puts this mess aside and lets her breath. karma will get ya every time! Anywho that's enough of that! ps. in 45 minutes bobby b turns the big 60! looking forward to celebrating in style! night night xo

No comments: