Monday, December 21, 2009

superb

Soo every so often a friend of mine, Mrs Holly Wellon, posts extraordinary photos of her baking creations on facebook...and once I see the album is updated I get so excited to see what she comes up with next...AND today her talent in the kitchen had me in a state of awe! After making sure it was ok, I wanted to share with you all some of her baking master pieces. Here are a few pics!! (ps. She can do everything and anything, I just chose a couple of my favs...yes I love a little glam!) Holly should the day ever come you will be my gal ;) sigh...soo talented. I can't even spread on pre-made betty crocker icing without wanting to cry about the disaster. pps. we finally made it to Florida! A wee bit cold, but going to warm up soon! holla

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks so much, Erin!!! You are so sweet! I feel like a celebrity being mentioned on your blog :) xo

Holly said...

PS I'm up so late because I'm baking! Ha! (I'm known as the midnight baker!)