Monday, June 14, 2010

monday holla

First off would like to say my AQ course is fin-e-toe! Submitted my final assignment...now I have some time to breath before I start my next online course July 5th. Never ending! But self inflicted torture as always.
Anywho, so this weeked was an interesting one...but in overcast weather managed to tackle some projects and venture out in the city (kind of).
Project 1: Rascal Flatts comes to the t-dot September 5th! Chris and I will officially be there, and I will be marking a check mark on my never ending bucket list. Have ALWAYS wanted to see them live! I will not count down the days, as summer will be over, but I will be over the top excited! holla!
Project 2: I was a little ol' Betty Crocker this weekend! Very proud to say. Made a pork chop dinner Friday, made some super organic bran berry muffins (props to Heather who gave me the recipe), and made some pita chips as a snack last eve. I am definitely venturing out! I have found a couple website I have been noticing myself browse. For some reason I am in this kick of if I take the time to make something...it should be as healthy as I can make it...so soon I will post some links on the side of sites I take a gander at. (just re-read what I wrote...when did I turn 50?)
Project 3: Put together an Armoire with Chris...took us till 2am.
On a side note: Baron Baptise is coming to PYC on Friday July 2nd at 10am. All you yogis out there, should be a class not to miss!

3 comments:

little h. said...

ok i have so much to say...

1-did you already get tix? i need to go too...im the third wheel. accept it.

2-glad the muffins were yummy i love em

3-yoga...i want want to be there...but its the long weekend non?

Anonymous said...

not sure how to tell Heathe I read her blog...Pass this along if you would. Sounds like she/they had a wonderful trip...Loved the pics and the reports...Erin, we will have to go back again sometime and do it Rice Style!!!! Mom xo

E. Bryce said...

heather: come with us!! we already have the tix but you should see if you can get one beside us or close and then we will ask a friendly fan if you can switch seats or something???
2. muffins were amazing!
3. Yoga: it is the long weekend...but work will be over for me so Im going to stick around because am going to take the monday off