Wednesday, June 2, 2010

to cook or not to cook?

most often the answer is 'not to cook', but rather enjoy the meals and delights of my surrounding family and friends, and when there is no other option (cooking was never one), I would either order Sushi or Thai. So here goes ... drum roll please... this summer I will take up the habit of actually preparing delish meals and sharing my creations with my loved ones. Please no chirping from the peanut gallery (you know who you are). It first started with Chris wanting to cook a meal for my family in Florida...i was like do you know who you are dating? I really don't enjoy it! I much rather help out when forced while drinking a glass of wine...and do the cleaning afterwards. Anywho getting off track. So he has somewhat inspired me, and though it's been rare that we actually do cook I would like to change 'rare' into 'sometimes' (baby steps). Also doing this cleanse has really made me realize if I am only allowed one meal a day it better be a healthy damn good one!! I even bought a clean eating magazine yesterday to browse the recipes. hmmm?? Perhaps this weekend? we'll see. So stayed tuned for recipes that have been tried par moi (and Chris...as I would never do it alone!). Ok procrastination over...onto my online course!

No comments: