Sunday, May 6, 2007

05.06.07

You think happy thoughts and it all will work out. Heather and I had planned a trip to NY (I don't like saying Buffalo) earlier this week, and it almost didn't end up happening....but 10am this morning we headed out on the open road. First stop: Tar-get! Now for all of you out there, the changing room is a room where silence is preferred or very quietly saying "What do you think?" It is not, I repeat NOT a room where people should be speaking in their outside voices and annoying us quiet folk who just want some peace and quiet and who enjoy shopping as a calming hobby. Heather and I both were giving each other bug eyes...are these people for real? We finally made it out of the change room with very little patience left and headed to the shoe, home, fitness, and stationary section of the store. We first had to step aside for a time out to take some deep breaths! Aaaah. Thank goodness for Yoga...aaaah (aaah = deep sighs). Tar-get of course let us walk away with some sweet finds, but I was hoping for some more gems. Ah well. Next stop the Galleria and Fashion Outlet...a couple finds, but I think our speed walking made us miss some things ;) ha!

Tonight was the season finale of the Amazing Race All Stars. My 2nd favourite show!...and even though I wanted Dustin and Kandice to win (Beauty Queens), I shedded a couple tears for Eric and Danielle when they came running to the finish line. I just think it would be such an amazing experience to race around the world challenging yourself to the fullest. I am going to look into it for the next season...I wonder if Canadians can participate?

1 comment:

little h. said...

i missed the finale! im sad the girls didnt win too, im pretty sure you ahve to be a us citizen to be on the show...if lyn and i did that...we would get a divorce for sure.