Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Repeat Entry

It's a crazy thing when you watch a show and you think "my gosh" was that written about my life? or created to make me question things? Where is this miracle writer, I need to discuss!
Sex and the City will go down in my books as the greatest form of therapy and an amazing way to escape. For we can all learn from Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte's lives and gain insight as to what they are going through and learn from their decisions...
I know I know it's fiction, but there is real life to each episode.
**for those of you who aren't yet watcher's even though I feel I have preached enough, I want to stress it is not about the title but rather the story lines and the life behind each character!

That's the thing about needs, sometimes when you get them met, you dont need them anymore. ~ Carrie Bradshaw

1 comment:

Josie said...

You tell them Erin!! Best show ever. It will always be my favourite show. It may be fiction but I learn and can relate to every espisode, and even every character. For those of you that can't relate....well you haven't experienced life to its fullest.