Sunday, April 29, 2007

Summer...almost here!

Ahhh...that's my long exhale after patiently waiting through the winter months for summer/sunny skies to arrive...welcome back... summer has now arrived!!! ok maybe it hasn't actually arrived, but this weekend it defiantly felt like it was and is here! After moving Jodie out of her apartment in Toronto we (Dad, Jodie, U-Haul and I) treked it up north. Was a little bit of a miserable day on Saturday, but we all woke up to a perfect day today and didn't waste any time being outside. Also Kevin and Steph made a surprise visit and rolled in just before 10am. Jodie and I went for a run, me 40 mins one way and her 2 hours the other (she is in training mode) I then arrived back after running in the sun, to throw the football around with kev. My arms were a little stiff, but once i got into the mode, I was throwing spirals left right and centre :) Basketball was next. We didn't want to go inside at all!! I now have a nice little tan, and I am officially back...back from the land of the pale and pasty, to the land of the "needs to be outdoors at all time". I think I defiantly am one who craves being out doors... I feel more alive and more like myself being outside. So it is safe to say, move aside cause I am ready for the summer!
Not only are the seasons changing, but my living situation is changing, I am now no longer the sole resident of 148 Reynolds, but Jodie has joined for the summer and soon enough B & B will be guests of my house and even the kitties that have been dearly missed will be arriving soon. My house will defiantly be one full house...yes I understand I am saying "my" house...but for awhile that's what it has felt like. Hope my new residents keep things tidy around here! ha!

ps. Kailey (sp?) from Grey's Anatomy was just spotted on "You've got mail" as the cashier named Rose. Wow I almost didn't recognize her, she has definitely come a long way! My heart reached out to her last Thursday when she was in the elevator with Izzy!
pps. only pic of the cottage i have on this computer...a little fuzzy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what good weather brings to all of us. I am lucky enough to have it all the time. Home sweet home!!! Almost, Oh well!! This phase too will pass?????I think!!!!
May 10th and what a happy fam we will be.
See you all then. Kitties can't wait to see their mothers.