Sunday, April 15, 2007

snow patrol

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

As I was driving home from work tonight I heard Chasing Cars on the radio and every time I hear the lines above it always makes me think about how it's such a powerful thing to say. What an amazing thing it must be to write something so meaning and to turn it into a song for the rest of the world to hear.

Ps. You learn something new everyday: Tip: Apply eye cream before your face cream. I never knew that ;) ... thought I would share!
Pps. I am anti Spencer! Heidi get rid of him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who told you the tip about eye cream first...never heard that one before...I'm sure it works...but you don't need eye cream yet!!!!
Love you

Anonymous said...

Personally, I find that the best results are achieved by applying eye cream before face cream. A young, vibrant look is just around the corner for you too, Bren.
And remember, gently apply the cream around the eye using an upward motion with your fingertip. *note: It's best to use your ring finger for application purposes as this is your weakest digit, and therefore most gentle on the skin.

Josie said...

I actually do apply my eye cream first and let it settle a bit then apply my face cream.

Have you tried the moisturizing tip I told you about??

As for the comment of not needing eye cream yet, the experts say that once you are in your mid to late twenties it is time to pay attention to your eyes, lip and neck. It is never too early, especially if you like to tan!!

Angela said...

that song just makes me think of Izzy in her gown on the floor. how sad?!

eye cream? i barely make sure to wash off my mascara before hitting the sac... geez Jos!

xo angela