Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mmmm bye!

Sorry for all the quotes, but I am officially obsessed. Well I have been my entire life, I find I am always so intrigued by a quote and the meaning behind it. No matter what you are going through sometimes reading a quote will make you have an "Oprah" halaluya moment! **must be read in an Oprah voice. A quote can make you say "totally!" The quote on the side made me smile! Very appropriate!
So another official moment, I have now been tagged as someone who says good-bye on the phone by saying "Mmmm bye" or when i need to say ok, i say "Mmmm k". I have no idea where i got it from, but now my friends have been noticing it, as well as my manager...I rarely catch myself doing it. Too funny! I just wonder who I got it from, cause no one learns to say 'mmm bye' on their own. Who ever you are I will catch you! ;) Without going too into it, it's a strange and very interesting thing how people adjust their habits to habits of the people around them, and how we all learn from each other on how to do things, say things, or even how to wear things. Interesting! Mmmm bye!

3 comments:

little h. said...

i love "mmm bye" its your signature sing off!

Anonymous said...

Hey come to think of it you do say mmmmmbye, but you didn't get it from me. As far as your quotes, I like them, and I think You come by that stuff honestly...I think you to are an analizer...but that's okay.
#1Fan

Josie said...

It is totally your signature sign off....I remember mentioning it to the girls ages ago and we all love that you do it. Don't change Erin!! mmm bye.