Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Winter again?

Ok so this is a reaction entry after reading what Heather had to say about the weather. Noooooo... it's going to snow again this weekend: 20cm ...can that be? It's just not fair! After being out of routine for the last 3 weeks (even though I wouldn't trade those days for the world) I have never felt so blaaaa! I just need summer to arrive!
Reason for my melancholy: My roots are not looking so hot (apt Monday thank god), I am whiter than a ghost...no joke! and after being out of routine for 3 weeks I dont exactly feel the healthiest I've been...okay I kind of feel like a heffer whaaaa! and to make things even worse my lovely engine light has decided to appear on my dashboard...making me fall even more in love with my car. Why oh why?!?!
Tonight I started back with my routine and headed to Ashtanga 2 & ordered sushi, hopefully this will be a quick transition back to a smiley face (blonde, tanned and healthy)! ....i shouldn't be watching dancing with the stars as the girls on there have super healthy bodies and great hair..not helping my situation!

Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something...find it and keep it lit!

2 comments:

Josie said...

I'm glad to hear that someone else is feeling blah and not just me. I was beginning to think I was a super complainer. I need something new and exciting in my life right now...like something new in my apartment, or a new activity, or something sparkly for my hand (shameless plug). That being said, maybe the only solution to our blah's is for winter to take a hike. Mind over matter people...think spring and it will come!! Give me an 'S'..give me a 'P'...

p.s you are naturally pretty erin..you may think you look bad but I promise you that you don't.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know what will fix you up, A long weekend in Sunny beautiful Florida, get another 2 days off and we will find you a flight.