Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What Not To Wear

Ok so people.com and laineygossip have both posted this picture...there are just some trends that people should stay away from! High waisted pants on people who are over 90 lbs or shorter than 6 feet being two of them! Jessica Simpson has always been one of my fashion icons, and always looks great no matter what she wears...until now! Some things just don't work no matter how trendy you are! I feel I now know what works for my body type and what doesn't .... and what might look great on some of my friends might not look great on me or vice versa...so what was she thinking? Victoria Beckham on the other hand always looks great...I know I know a little fake looking (or a lot) but she does know what works and she has great arm candy too! My appreciation for her went up ten folds after reading her book...so I'm sorry if most of you disagree! Fair play to her!

I was recently been told by my #1 reader that I should start to add entries every so often on current events and to share my views on what is happening in the world. I just find when it comes to serious matters I really need to think about what I should be saying and writing....my heart goes out to the family and friends though of the people who were taken in the shootings at Virgina Tech. Each morning I watch the Today show to learn more about what people are going through in Virginia, it all just amazes & saddens me....I found Josie did a great recap of what she thought of everything, and everything she said I totally agree with...so read her "A Mile a Minute" blog and see what she has to say (if you already haven't!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virginia Tech incident was definately tragic, and so is mental illness. There needs to be more preventive messures for this illness. Why does a crisis have to happen to get reaction. The signs were there, of this poor individual, yet no one knew what to do about it. Mental Illness needs to be dealt with, before tragedy happens