Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Twenty Seven

I have never been a fan of celebrating my birthday, I think it's because I don't like attention focused soley on me....however what I love about Birthday's is friends or family who you may not have spoken to in awhile or friends that you see every day send a nice card, email or phone call and you get to catch up on life and the good things that are happening to one another. It's on your birthday that you know who will always be there for you. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there!” Thank you to all of those who sent your wishes! My heart thanks you!...I might have to run a little more this week though seeing as I had 3 cakes...but so well worth it! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again...it was really nice reading through your post...thanks for sharing this...may all your days be filled with happiness!!!!