Sunday, July 22, 2007

Luck of the Irish

Well of course golf was on all weekend, luckily in the early morning so that we could still enjoy the gorgeous weekend. As most of you who were born into a golfing obsessed family like myself or who are one of many who obsess over the game of golf (because it is an obsession...a love, hate sort of thing) will know that Padraig Harrington beat Sergio Garcia in a play off match this afternoon to win the 2007 British Open. It was an up and down day for everyone playing, but a very entertaining one at that. I almost started to cry for Padraig when is ball when into the water twice in one hole...yowza! That's more my style ;)! None the less he pulled through and won his first major (correct me if i am wrong). Well I'm not much of a sports commentator, so I will stop at that...."but fair play to him", and I'm sure he will want to "tank his family and friends and your one". "Tanks a mil! Bye bye bye bye bye bye"

No comments: