Sunday, July 8, 2007

Beautiful British Columbia

This weekend I headed to Vancouver to attend Kristin and Craig Lennox' wedding. It was a gorgeous wedding and the bride and groom looked amazing! Weather was amazing, location amazing, and decorations and dress amazing! It was kind of a whirl win trip, but I am happy that I decided to go. Vancouver is such a great city...hoping to go back soon, maybe next time for a week so I can go hiking and see some relatives. (ps. The MC at the wedding was Jessi Cruickshank from MTV hint: The red head from the hills after show...interesting) (Pps. I paid $35 to get my hair washed and dried to then go home and have a shower...man oh man...memories of grade 8 grad when I had a pineapple sitting on the top of my head, and I shed some tears and jumped in the shower...never again!)
Sooo when checking facebook this morning (yes I still visit occasionally) my sister has now broad casted to the world she is PREGGERS!! So that being said...I am soooo allowed to speak about it publicly! My sister is almost 4 months preggers with Matt Binkley! CrazY!!! I have been kind of hinting at it since I have found out, but now I am allowed to finally exhale and share it with the world! It as if someone put something in the water around Easter, because now everywhere I turn everyone is announcing they are pregnant and are going to have their babies near Christmas...and I am telling you EVERYONE and their mothers are preggers! So exciting though...I can't wait until we have a little one running around here...we just have to get Jodie back in Ontario so we can see the baby everyday! (she is moving to Calgary..and is there at the moment) Nic and I went to the Ultrasound with her a couple weeks ago, and got to watch the entire thing...amazing...nature of life is such a surreal thing! The baby is supposedly an active little thing (of course) it even waved to us at the ultrasound ;)
I feel I could write forever right now...but I will wait and maybe post later.
Peace and Love!
Ps. I forgot my cell phone in BC!! I feel naked without it!
Ps. That's my cousin Michelle's super cute Chloe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie Erin!!