Friday, June 29, 2007

Spice Girls

Zig-a-zig ahh! It's true the Spice Girls are reuniting for one last time. Even though it may not seem "cool" to admit, but I was a huge Spice Girls fan...girl power ;) I loved all their songs and they always had such great videos, it was hard not to love their peppy music. We even still have Spice Girl stickers (from gum packs) on the shower doors in our upstairs guest bathroom at the cottage, they will go down in history. I do think they took a turn for the worst when they created the movie "Spice Girls" that's when I jumped off the band wagon...but needless to say I will definitely be waiting to see what sort of music they come out with. I am hoping they are not going to re-create what they use to do, but to reinvent themselves as the more mature, sophisticated and "I have been in the real world" (expect Posh) versions of themselves. "So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me, You gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, We got G like MC who likes it on an, Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady, And as for me you'll see, Slam your body down and wind it all around, Slam your body down and wind it all around."

So this morning I woke up with my eyes so puffy it was crazy...I ran down to my sister and she describes it as looking at a person who hasn't slept in weeks! It's actually kind of scary how I obviously had a reaction to something and I have no idea what...I then went to a walk in clinic and had to do the run around all day...blood work, testing, pharmacy, etc. Nutso! So I am sitting here watching Oprah (AND doing work zarine !!!) and am wishing my eyes were a little normal so I could go outside for a bit. wha! It doesn't help that today's Oprah with Faith Hill is a little bit of a tear jerker! Reminds me of my days when I was a Rep, I would work till 4 and then watch Oprah religiously, and sit there crying of happiness for the guests and the topics that would be on the show! Ha! Any who it's the long weekend, finally, and I am heading up north tomorrow morning. It's the Lindros party tomorrow night, should be good times! Happy long weekend everyone! Teacher's you are home free!

No comments: