Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a couple more sleeps

 Tonight a couple of us girls headed into Brampton (so far away..wink wink) to have some din din at Erin's. It always so nice to sit around the table and dish about life. There always seems to be so much going on with each other that it's never a dull moment. Erin also unveiled her wedding dress...we were all in awe....very pretty with crystals and everything...Erin is going to look gorgeous! 3 down 2 to go...Jos you are next!
Well I just wanted to post a lil something something, as every time I sign on to change the count down date I see Bob Barker staring back at me. I will post something more meaningful next time. As you can see I have included some Lainey photos from the event
May everyone wish on a star tonight and wake up to their dreams come true.
Ps. At the moment I am reading "Second Chance" by Jane Green. I have never been one to be emotional when I read a novel, but for some reason I find I am getting teary eyed....I guess I can relate to the characters in some way. I have only just started reading...but it's great so far.
Pss. This weekend was spent with very close family friends, the Conforti's...lots of moments: "Nana B!", "We have known each other since grade 4", "I'm ____!", "Double Brenda trouble!"
It's an amazing thing to see best friends die of laughter with each other...Brenda and Brenda were barely speaking as they were laughing so hard....must have been their good friend Vino...ha! None the less it's amazing to know you have a friend who can make you laugh like there's no other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to know that you enjoyed our company....and all the moments...It was a fun weekend and as always even better when my kids are there.(but we did miss Andy).
Love you
Momxoxo

E. Bryce said...

ps. I woke up on Wednesday and my wish came true...Andy came home early!