Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday Morning

Some things that I think are very strange: 1. Mirror’s in elevators…it’s hard enough being stuck in an elevator pretending you have something in your purse or something important on your cell phone…so why throw a full length mirror into the mix and have us all stare into it…awkward!
2. People who don’t wear seat belts. I just heard on the news coming into work today that (very sad news!!) there was an accident on the 401 yesterday and 2 people were killed who weren’t wearing their seat belts! I just can’t believe it…have we not all learnt by now that seat belts are required. I even feel ‘naked’ without mine…and imagine driving on the 401 (my least fav highway) without one? 3. People who smoke: it’s the 21st century. Enough said.

Sorry for some reason those things came to mind this morning and I thought I would share. Well the drama has come to an official end, I have officially sold my Landrover…it started over heating last week and I was like “forget it I need to get rid of this”. So to make a long story very short, a friend from high school, Loveys helped me find a bidder. I am currently driving a rental until next week (screaming bright blue chev cobalt…very cool!! but I am very appreciative) and then I will be back in the Acura for the summer while Jodie is in Calgary. (Yes Jodie will be in Calgary, she has met her man!)

Well that’s about it for the time being. Is it just me or has this week been super long? Can’t wait for the long weekend! Going to go biking tonight, hopefully the heat outside is turned down!
Ps. I heard “Somewhere over the Rainbow” this morning, what a peaceful song. Memories.

1 comment:

little h. said...

im with you, ready for the cottage and its only wednesday! oh man this heat is distracting me...i just want to be out in a boat! ps you looked hot in your blue chevy