Sunday, June 3, 2007

Gorgeous

Aren't we so beautiful? This weekend I jetted up north after work on Friday...it seemed like a really long week so it was nice to get away...it always is! Saturday Jodie and I went for a long ride in the hot sun (5okm). We then arrived home to get ready to go out for dinner with Steph and Kevin. On the way to Water's Edge we dropped my parents off at their party and headed by boat to have some din din and drinks. We had to stay at the egde until we could pick up the partiers so we went to the bar and started up a little photography session with our vino (hence the red lips). It was pretty funny! It's amazing how digital cameras can make you laugh and can keep you occupied for awhile. Ha! " No I look horrible in that one, take another....one sec let me fix my hair....I need some lip gloss." Too funny! I think Kevin and the bar tenders wanted to grab the camera from us and throw it in the lake! Today was spent cleaning the boat house and preparing it for our next weekend visitors and playing 18 holes at Lake Joe. Hope everyone else had a great weekend, I love that it's the beginning of June and it's full blown summer! Saweet!

No comments: